i thinking that this outfit needsto get packed for

Amrita Singh
These Topshop pants were a purchase towards the end of the summer, and I been waiting until the weather got cooler to wear them. The metallic piping will make these pants perfect for going into the holidays, as the season to be glittery. And while my earrings and clutch are pieces I owned for over a year, I decided to incorporate my new pair of suede pumps, which are not only under $100, but are classic and suitable options for a simple yet sexy accessory.
Yesterday was such a gorgeous day. It felt more like fall or spring than the end of January. It was a great opportunity to be low key, enjoying the ability to walk Perfect Quality Louis Vuitton Replica around without a heavy jacket and the disruptive shivers.
I spent the evening downtown in the Meatpacking District, where I had dinner at Villa Pacri, a rustic yet glamorous environment with some of the 1:1 replica handbags best beignets in town; the raspberry dipping sauce on the side is ultimate.
I wore my new Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress that I absolutely obsessed with. I love the purple and orange stone embellishment detail replica louis vuitton bags as it gives the more casual silhouette a dressy touch and is just fun and colorful. I thinking that this outfit needsto get packed for LA. I been here for exactly a week, yet it feels like I been here for just a few days.
The saying is true, time goes by when you having fun. Although I leaving this evening, I leave with a few new items in my closet, some Palm Beach color, and fun memories of being with my friends and family.
1:1 replica handbags I spent the majority of yesterday by the pool and beach at my club. At one point I was floating on my back in the middle of the pool with the sun setting in beautiful colors. It was the first time during this vacation that I took a moment to just appreciate the Fake Louis Vuitton Replica Bags warm weather and calmness before reality starts tomorrow.
There are two beauty products that have perfected my Palm Beach color during my time here:Charlotte Ronson Summer Kiss face and body glow, ($18) and Benefit Up! ($30).
Ronson product gives your face and body a beachy sun kissed look without turning orange whileBenefit product gives you a champagne glow and highlights your features: nose, cheekbones, and forehead.
They are two of my favorite products in the industry and complement each other nicely (must haves).
Time to put on some of that makeup and get to the beach before going back to my velvet fake louis bag Stubbs Woottens, Aqua [faux] fur, and Zara blouse and scarf; cold NYC awaits.
It might not be Palm Beach, but it sure is home.
See you back in the Big Apple!
What a beautiful weekend! Even though Friday started out with some rain and overcast skies, yesterday and today have been absolutely amazing. I gone to Super Saturday for 5 or 6 years now, some years being so hot that it felt impossible to walk around. Luckily it was manageable this year (maybe I felt this way because my brother brought a portable fan) since the coveted goodie bag was heavier than cheap louis vuitton bags from china uk ever, so I needed the strength.
At the end of each Super Saturday, attendees leave with goodie bags that replica louis vuitton handbags are so large and filled to the max that it almost hard to imagine. Tons of designers, companies, and more donate endless amounts of items to these goodie bags, making them the most well known out in the Hamptons. I actually one of the donors as I donate my Color My Destiny skincare products to the kid goodie bag.
There is a kid bag and an adult bag. Some of my favorite items in the fake designer bags adult bag are the endless amount of munchies (pop chips, new tic tacs, gum, San Ambrose cookies, etc), great beauty products (skincare, nail polish, makeup, sunscreen, etc), workout videos, t shirts, and so much more. But my favorite itemthis yearwas the replica louis vuitton bags from china amazing earrings that scream me, and are super chic.
Big, bold, purple, and beautiful, these earrings are my new favorite piece of jewelry. One, because they are so extravagant and fun (perfect when in need of a pop of color, or just sparkle), and two because purple is my favorite color.
I decided to wear them last night to Southampton Social Club for dinner. I paired these statement makers with a high quality replica handbags china new brown and black animal print sleeveless maxi dress. I bought the dress at Kitson, and am obsessed with it because it slenderizing and fits well. The back is like a typical maxi, but then in the front it looks like a short dress, creating a dramatic effect. For accessories, I wore a Balenciaga clutch in metallic silver and gold (with some black), and black Louboutin wedges.
I getting ready to head back to New York now, and am looking forward to notschlepping the goodie bag from Super Saturday will be here right when I return on Friday.
I love to wear glitzy and funky jewelry during the holidays. NYC especially at this time of year isn like anywhere else: the city never sleeps. All of the stores including big names like Louis Vuitton, Tiffanys, and Gucci participate in the holiday festivities by making their stores bright and colorful. I too like to look bright and colorful during this time of year, and I do that by wearing a statement earring.
Buy a girl a pair of earrings for the holidays, and she will be happy. It might be easy to just wear diamond looking studs every day, I have to admit, I hate changing my earrings but switching it up with a statement hanging earring will looking great and bring some variety to your look.

When I say a hanging earring, I don mean a typical one colored straight piece. I mean a colorful aaa replica designer handbags crystal circular shaped show stopper. The earrings definitely make a statement, so don wear any other jewelry when when wearing them: you want the earrings to be the center of attention. 

Comments

  1. Your body clears away THC via the urine or stool. Hence, drinking more fluids, especially water, may help you pass THC and its metabolites much faster. Drinking 1 gallon of water every day (just under 4 liters) is sufficient to purge the marijuana from your body over a few weeks. Other fluids like cranberry juice are also effective. Cranberry juice is rich in vitamins, creatine, and salt, which cleanse your kidneys. Many foods are rich in vitamins and antioxidants that aid your body’s natural ability to cleanse and detoxify itself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6 points per game as opposed to the 8